Friday, November 21, 2014

Genki Sushi @ Orchard Central

Back to eat Genki Sushi #likefinally! 

Derp and I have been wanting to go back there even though we've been there once. We passed by that area twice to settle our wedding banquet venue but didn't no chance to eat this because the queue is forever soooo long :( 

On this rare Friday night after collecting my GE racepack, it was a impromptu decision to meet Derp there for dinner because I went to get some stuffs from F21. 

We were okay to just sit at the counter top seats this time round because we were too hungry and have been craving for this for very long. 


Since I've blogged about this place before, I shall not go much into details. 


Grilled salmon. 

There's even fatty salmon/tuna nowadays. And they really name in that way and it means thicker meat lol. It's not really cheap though, 3-5 bucks for one single piece of fatty salmon sushi. We do see people ordering it even though it's on the price-er side.


Black pepper cheese salmon sushi - Very yum as usual.


Chwanmushi - They are very generous with the ingredients. 


Beancurd Skin Sushi - one of Derp's favourite which I can't really appreciate but still eat it. To me it's just pure carbo lol. 


Smoked Salmon - I think the mayo is a little too much. I couldn't recognise what it is and even thought they gave me the wrong order.


The standard stuff Derp will order. Fish egg sushi


Spicy tuna sushi



Ordered the black pepper cheese crab meat to try for fun. It taste not bad though I still prefer the salmon one. 

Genki Sushi has been one of those sushi restaurants which I don't mind going back again and again because of it's affordable pricing and a place where I seek for comfort food :) Not forgetting the food is delivered to you by 'car'. :) 


GENKI SUSHI ORCHARD CENTRAL 
181 Orchard Road, #03-32, Orchard Central 

GENKI SUSHI CHINATOWN POINT 
133 New Bridge Road 
#02-33 Chinatown Point

2 comments :

  1. hi, happy birthday! could you do up a post on how you and your hub plan for the finances to be able to get married young and own a house too? im ard the same age as you and find getting married way too expensive :( hope it is not too personal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you! Honestly speaking, you are the first one who ask me this question. Totally flattered and I need to do some thinking. Best if you can email me jing_xian88@hotmail.com :) Cheers!

      Nevertheless, I'm doing a post about guide to house reno really soon and will touch on the finance part (where to find cheap and reasonable stuff). Do look out for it!

      Delete