Saturday, September 14, 2013

#20 facts about me

Just some 20 facts about me that is not found anywhere on my blog, not even under the "About Me" tab. I saw this trending on instagram for a period of time, so here it goes:

1) I used to be overweight, my BMI was above 23.

2) It took me approximately 9 months to shed 10+ kg.after eating clean and exercising, probably the best decision I've made in my life up till now.

3) My bf and I have been staying together ever since he start his uni life till now. Though he's working now which means he can actually move back, but we came to an agreement that it's too troublesome for him to move back(since most of his stuffs are at my place) so we'll just move out together once our flat comes.

4) I have more male friends than female friends because of my field of work and also my course in poly/uni. If you were to ask me, as a whole, women tend to be more emotional/drama so you got to watch what you say and think before you say, but guys on the other hand, I can just be really direct to them if I would need to convery any message to them.

5) I used to get gold/silver for my napfa during secondary school days. I ran 2.4km in 13 mintues. I don't know how I did it and I don't know where my stamina went to.

6) I bring my mother out as and when she's free. I'll treat her dinner and bring her to shopping. I do love such bonding time but I've been busy with my own stuff this year (Exercising, wedding preps..)

7) I used to be a hardcore gamer(I still game now but I know my limit). I slept at 2am and I will wake up at 6am to continue cheong-ing my game. And that lasted consecutively for few days or weeks. I can spend my entire 1 month holiday playing game. 4 hours of sleep per day is seriously wtf.

8) My bf and I converse in english for 90% of the time.

9) I'm a night person, not a day person.

10) I want to try travelling alone at least once in my life time *prays hard*

11) I love nightlife or hanging out till late with friends, but over the years, I've tame down and age is catching up with me lol!

12) I'm the decision maker of my house

13)  I grew up in Jurong West and I've stayed at Jurong West for 25 years.

14) I've never had short hair ever since I entered secondary school. I don't like how I look in short hair( I was force to have short hair when I was young), but I might just change my hair style when my wedding is over( I need to wait another 2 years lol!)

15) I passed BTT, FTT and even applied PDL, but I have not attended my first driving lesson. -_-". Thanks to the COE, I really just don't know whether to spend that few k and never have a chance to drive at all because I don't have a car.

16) I hate last minute stuff so I plan things wayyyyyy ahead. I need the peace of mind. In short, I'm a kan cheong spider.

17) I would love to explore what's in the ocean life but I don't know how to swim. Snorkelling first? haha! Better than nth!

18) I'm one who need freedom. My parents gave me a lot of freedom throughout my growing up years and I've never failed to disappoint them (Okay maybe once or twice) but they didn't took away my freedom. I studied what I want and promise to graduate, I did it.

19) I 'chased' my bf, not the other way around. And because I'm his first gf, there's many stuff he don't know, trust me those first few years was not easy. It's filled with ups and downs.

20) My aim is to run 21km next followed by 42km one day! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment