Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Once in a lifetime memories...

My pre-wedding shoot was featured on 新明日报 on the 29th June, 2014. I'm honoured and more than thrilled when I was interviewed. 

Though it was just a short interview done by my friend(who is the writer of this article), it does brings back lots of memories of the photoshoot. Very tiring and troublesome with all the props  A unique photoshoot which I believe has never been done before yet :) 

We don't have a huge budget for a extravagant overseas photoshoot, but at the very least, I think this is better than just posing with the scenery(which most of the time doesn't have meaning to the couple). On a side note, I'm looking forward to the final editing of the photos we have selected and the layout of the photoalbum. We just went to select our photos for the album last weekend :):) 

p/s: the below photo wasn't the photo taken by the bridal studio. It was taken by our friend who was there to help out! 



I'll definitely show this to my kids next time.  

"You only live once, if not now then when? :) #YOLO" 


1 comment :

  1. Engagement is the best memorial moment for everyone. so they want to wish his lover with a precious and memorial things. I Think Diamond Ring is the best gift for this matter. so I have decided that my marriage ceremony shall be held with diamond engagement ring.

    ReplyDelete