Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Graduation Photoshoot

I engaged Darwis aka my uni buddy someway back in June for this photoshoot. I can't really remember when I asked him, but I know I've been waiting for this graduation shoot for 2 years! 终于让我等到了! Glad that I'm not that old yet to be taking graduation shoot. :)

We met up at NTU for the photoshoot the day after National Day. We look at NTU in a different way now because we didn't know there's so many nice places in NTU. In actual fact, many places don't looked like it's NTU. There are many parts of the school which have changed quite a bit ever since I stepped out of there 2 years ago. And yes, that include a starbucks in NTU which I never get to enjoy it at all!

When I first upload the sneak preview, I don't understand why, when people have already seen the graduation robe and started asking us is it pre-wedding photo. Honestly speaking, I don't know how they link it up! *roll eyes* It can be just a normal graduation and casual couple shoot ma! No idea how they link to pre-wedding photos. Pre-wedding photos != graduation photoshoot!

All these photos are essential be it graduation/couple shoot for my wedding montage in the future. Better start to collect them now if not I will really start to panic when the actual wedding day comes! There's no harm in taking photoshoot because you never know when you will need it, be always prepared!

We didn't opt for the normal boring studio type of graduation shoot, with all the book shelves backdrop behind because it's way tooo boring and common. We also don't really wish to travel far, for example: MBS or marina barrage because I think it will be too crowded on a Saturday. Hence, we settled our location at NTU.

I've uploaded the graduation photos on my facebook but not the casual coupleshoot. Afterall, the main point is graduation shoot! The casual couple shoot was on the go~ 1 bird kill 2 stones :) I might just upload my casual couple shoot sometime later or one may get it see it on my wedding montage lol!

Okay I shall not continue my ranting, and show your the photos. I chose the nicer one to put it here, and also some behind the scene photos that was taken by Darwis. There's some of the photos below which I didn't upload to facebook though. lol! Enjoy..

Photo 10-8-13 16 14 30

DAR_0151

Probably I'm looking at Derp's leg hair and give the "eeek" look LOL!

DAR_0158

Cute right? Sad to say, the newer version of the NTU graduation bear is not cute anymore, it looks weird!

Photo 10-8-13 16 20 50

My favourite photo of the graduation photoshoot.

DAR_0160

DAR_0164
Unglam max with our barefooted legs! 

DAR_0176
Taken in ADM library

Photo 10-8-13 16 42 05
I think I'm smelling Derp..My 2nd favourite photo..

DAR_0188
Oh yes I've got dimples! LOL! No la, it's just this shot which makes me look like I have dimples.

DAR_0191

I'm suppose to throw the bear to hit Derp's head. Derp's expression is too fake hence I never upload it anywhere.

DAR_0241

Failed attempt shots, but to think of it, it didn't look damn bad at all. We tried this many time and when it's my turn to push Derp, he fell. opps! So much for trying..we give up in the end and the library was closing.

Photo 10-8-13 16 59 47
This photo has got the "welcome to my home" feeling..

Photo 10-8-13 17 54 24
The mandatory type of graduation shoot pose.

DAR_0343

DAR_0348
This pillar was not painted when either of us was around. 

Photo 10-8-13 18 04 06
Probably my 3rd favourite photo..

DAR_0373
And yes there's really a toilet behind us. Atas toilet used by the profs.

DAR_0394
Needless to say, you would have guessed which faculty we are from. 

DAR_0400

I suggested to take against this background and realise it's actually nth fascinating lol! It looks as though it's going to rain.

Though it may be a tiring experience, but it's really fun! Thanks Darwis for helping us take these photos and travelling down all the way to the west for this shoot. That's what buddies are for! Alrighty, till then~

No comments :

Post a Comment