Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Taiwan Day 5 Part 2 (04/06/2013) - 六合夜市 Liu He Night Market

After a day at E-Da World, We head over to 六合夜市 Liu He Night Market for our dinner!  We felt it's much better than Shilin Night Market, We've got much more space to walk cause the road is much wider :) 

SAM_1077
Entrance of 六合夜市.

SAM_1078
We were there quite early, hence the crowd have not form yet.

六合夜市 is a small night market with 2 lanes, basically you just need to walk down 1 side and make a U-turn to walk another side and you're done. 

And because We're at the southern part of taiwan which is Tainan, they are famous for their seafood! 六合夜市 sells mainly seafood type of food. 

We went ahead to try oysters because my tour guide say Xi Men Ding's Ah Zhong Mee Sua doesn't contain oysters! I feel like my whole world fell apart when I heard that, haha! Okay not so exaggerating but I'm one who prefer oysters in my mee sua la! Since that's the case, We shall have all our oysters in 六合夜市.

We settle down at this street stall to have some Oysters Omelette and Oysters Mee Sua :)

SAM_1079

SAM_1081

SAM_1082

SAM_1084
Oyster Mee Sua!

SAM_1085
Oyster Omelette. A lot of tapioca inside and I love it. lol. I know some don't really like it this way.

SAM_1086
This stall is famous for their papaya milkshake! Do visit this stall if you go there. Many Taiwan's politicians have visited it.

SAM_1087
The stall owner is there in his red apron. Btw, Cosmed ( On the right end of the picture) is their watsons. It sells all sorts of masks at cheap price, so just head to their cosmeds to get cheap skincare. It have many branches all around Taiwan.

SAM_1088
Watermelon Pig. It's real watermelon!

SAM_1089
Yea gotten my papaya milkshake! Really yummy, not too much milk or too sweet :) Some of the papaya milkshake I drank over the past few nights are all quite milky.

SAM_1090
I think I got tanner after a day at E-Da. -_-"

SAM_1091

SAM_1092
We sat down for some BBQ prawns :) Shiok to the max, felt like having more but We decide to keep our stomach for other food since We have not done walking finish yet. Basically, We were stall hopping lol.

SAM_1093
Spotted this cute rabbit bun.

SAM_1094
We went to get 1 each for ourselves. We can't really eat it straight cause super hot! It's actually lotus seed bun :)

SAM_1095
:)

Our tour guide went to had this fish noodles which I think it's eel? or not? I've no idea but both of us were curious when We pass by, so as usual We sat down and ordered 1 plate to try. How not to gain weight during this trip? lol. 

SAM_1096

SAM_1097
When it's raw..

SAM_1098
Cooked with noodles. It's actually quite sweet as in the sauce, Derp prefer it to be spicy. As for the fish, it tastes like sotong to me lol. Maybe not as chewy as sotong.

SAM_1100
Passed by this cheese prata shop and decide to buy 1 to ta bao back our hotel.

SAM_1101

SAM_1102
We had it with chocolate sauce :)

Some other food of 六合夜市 which We never try but I find it interesting so here are the photos..

SAM_1103
Gigantic Hotdogs.

SAM_1104
Super raw oysters. I can imagine my cholesterol level shoot up to the danger zone after eating it. lol.

We checked in to Hotel Kindness that night. It's a very new hotel :)

SAM_1106

SAM_1107
Finally a hotel with many many power ports and at a very visible place.

SAM_1108
We figured out their shower tap once We entered the room because We never see such thing before! Derp got his t-shirt wet while doing so hahaha! Seriously, it's quite complicated and took us sometime to figure it out.

SAM_1109


SAM_1110
Derp bought this Iron Man figurine from 六合夜市. So cute right? haha! It's damn cheap la, there's many One Piece figurine on sales but I never buy any back. I'm well under controlled :)

SAM_1111
Loots of the day from E-Da Theme Park and E-Da Outlet Mall.

SAM_1112

We also ta bao this BBQ food back to hotel. Eat while watching kang xi lai le! Super yummy and cheap. It can be found at the entrance of 六合夜市 :)

Btw, We can sleep in to really late the next day because the set off time is 11pm. Our domestic flight is 12++pm. 

And talking about domestic flight, We had to bring our luggage down that night for our driver. He drove all our luggages early in the morning to Hua Lien. We were left with 1 small bag to keep our sleepwear and toiletries to board the domestic flight to Hua Lien.

We went down after watching our Kang Xi which is 11pm to put our luggage and scare the hotel lobby people in our sleepwear. LOL! Seriously, I feel really xia suay and Derp don't want to go down alone, So i accompanied him. Btw, He went to wore his contact lens just to go down to put luggage.:). I don't know who's more vain because I went down in my specs and just want to get it over and done with so I can sleep.

Our slippers were already packed in the luggage and the next day We intend to wear covered shoes, so We wore the bathroom slippers down, those thin white type! lolol. Very unforgettable experience indeed.

Read about my Taiwan Trip here:

No comments :

Post a Comment