Thursday, January 28, 2016

My Hen's Night and Birthday Celebration with Friends @ I Am Cafe

Years back I had my unofficial hens night and just weeks before my wedding, the girls organized the 'official' hens night for me. It was a birthday cum hens night celebration. 

I can't remember I was on leave or just reach home early that day. But I managed to get change and dress up for my hens night :) 


#LOTD before heading out 


Here we are, at I Am Cafe 

There was a queue when we reached so we waited for a little while before getting our seats. So after we gotten our seats, the below went on..


The 'handing over' session lol. It really felt like #jasewedsclair happened just yesterday.

Pictures with the ladies after being 'crowned' the bride to be..


With YY


With Claire


With Nana


Last but not least, with Esther 


A solo pic. 

Indeed not a flaterring shot but I guess I'm too happy hence that wide smile. #cannotseeeyes

Some group pics before our food arrived..





This group pic is kind of pai seh when we were posing for it hahah! But we don't really care..

So here's what we ordered:


Fish n Chips - $15.90


Cajun-Spiced Grilled Chicken Burger  - $14.90

Claire and I had this burger. It was really good and the fries was oh-so-good. So sinful for a person who's on diet for the big day but since it's my hen's night, it's okay to 'cheat' then haha! After that I have to work out double hard.


Cajun Chicken Aglio - $14.90

I can't remember who ate what but all the food was yummy.

The surprise came afterwards..



That's me totally caught by surprise.


My all time favourite cakes - Rainbow Cake and Red Velvet Cake 


Yay I have 2 cakes :) 


#welfie 







Making my birthday wish..


The 5 of us have a hard time clearing the cakes. The cakes are instagram-worthy but the taste of it was so-so in our opinion.

After the dinner and birthday cakes, it's time to parade around with the sash and bridal veil before we call it a night.

Esther loves to take paparazzi shot so here it goes..




Anyway, all these happened towards the end of the meetup when we were walking to the MRT. As the christmas tree was up at Bugis, we took the chance to take more photos before we call it a day.


Randome #welfie we took along the way to find the Xmas tree


Solo pic 


With Clarie once again


Btw, that's nana favourite pose lol. 


With Esther 


With YY :) 


They do look like they are going to poke my face and head. lol.

Ending this pose with a collage of all the hen's night held. There's actually 1 more to be added to this collage but I've yet to add on. Probably when I start blogging about the other hen's night that happen lately #notmyhensnight, I'll do the collage then! 

The food at I Am Cafe was good in general and their food were of reasonable cafe price. Service was good too so no complains about them.  

Thanks you ladies for making my 27th birthday and hen's night a memorable one :) 

I Am Cafe
674 North Bridge Road #01-01, off Haji Lane, Singapore, Singapore 188804 

No comments :

Post a Comment