Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The celebration of another year older..

When I was 15/16 back then, I've this small little wish which I kept to myself and the wish is about getting married at 25. As I grew older, I never think that much anymore because as you grow older, you know getting married is a really BIG thing( It wasn't as easy as I think it will be, shall not go into details). 

And then thinking back to myself, I really did got myself married off at the age of 25 (to be exact 9 months before I turned 26) 

Never did I knew that the little wish I made when I was young came true. Got married to my soul mate, gotten our own crib, what more can I asked for? Probably good health, and everyone around me to be safe and happy always :)

Anyway, when Derp asked me what do I want to do on my birthday this year, I can't really think of anything. It's only till the week before that I finally decided on something. I was thinking along the line of keeping it low and simple. 

I just wish to have a quiet birthday, not going to somewhere crowded and even if it means spending the full day inside our new crib I'm okay. The thought of taking leave and doing nothing somehow make me feel I'm wasting time so I decided to do something in the end.

But oh well, I'll blog about my 26th birthday celebration in another post because this post is about my birthday presents this year! hahaha! 

We went to collect my presents the weekend before my birthday. So my presents came early! yay! 


A shot with my presents!


A #flatlay of it. 

All of them were from taobao! Weeks before my birthday I told Derp I will add my birthday presents into his cart and he will check out for me hahaa! And if you have realized, all of them are cooking/baking related. I'm into baking with air fryer lately and I can't find a proper muffin holder in my new kampung. 

Taobao has many cupcakes/muffin design! I had a good time looking at them on taobao. and not forgetting, the Rilakkuma apron which  Derp got for me. I didn't had a apron and when I wash stuff, I always splash myself. I came to realized I should do something which is to wear a apron whenever I cook.


Ta dah! Wore my apron that night to cook :):) Pardon for the sports attire!  

Derp got me a cake and we cut it when the clock strikes 12 midnight that day. My first birthday in the new crib! The feeling is very different. It's like marking the start of a new life, independent life I will call it. 


Very yummy cookies and cream cake from Prima Deli 


He look like he's going to set the whole place on fire lol. 


Me getting ready to pose with the cake..


Yay! 



Trying to take a shot together with the cake and Rilakumma but fail.


A good enough shot :) 

Another year older in the new crib, just the 2 of us. Nothing much I can ask for hence my birthday wish this year is pretty simple. Shall not say out if not it won't come true haha!

Thanks Derp for being there by my side on my birthday like you always do. Not a need for fanciful celebration or presents, your presence is more than enough. Celebrating it in our new crib is meaningful enough.

Stay tune to my actual day birthday celebration but don't expect any exciting posts because it's simply another dating day :):)

No comments :

Post a Comment