Sunday, November 09, 2014

A pizza-affair housewarming session with the besties!

Yet another housewarming session but this time with the besties :) We managed to squeeze time out to gather before Claire is off for her worktrip. 

Since it's just a small group of us, I ordered pizza for them. And not forgetting German Shepard pie for the braces girl haha! 


All of their partners couldn't make it at the very last minute. The leftovers were too much that we ate it for dinner the following day. I guess I won't be eating pizza anytime soon.


A group shot before we start dining in. :)


I went to take my selfie stick and try another group shot.



Taken by nana aka the braces girl. She made us took lots of pictures before we can finally dined in. Totally famished because everyone were late, so we only started eating at 2+pm. 

Had so much laughter and talk lots over the lunch gathering. It's been awhile since we had such a chillax session. After we girls are done eating, we clear up and join Derp to watch the movie he's watching. 

Drag my 2 bean bags out and everyone start to make themselves at home. At the same time, Esther start using my selfie stick to take lots of photos again haha!


No one was ready except Esther and me. lol. 



More than a decade of friendship. Totally priceless :) 



Nana's kept saying she looked like she's fishing lol. So Esther and Nana went to find a way to take photo in a way the stick won't be shown. 


Finally successful. haha! 







Derp joined in the group shot with Rilakkuma :) 


And so I went on to open the housewarming gift before they made a move.





A blender and a waffle maker! :) 

I can totally make a delicious brunch with this but I've yet to try haha! Thank you ladies for the gifts, defintely looking forward to all of you dropping by again. 

Though it was a short and simple housewarming session, it was really enjoyable with all the laughter that filled the house. :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment