Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The highlights of 2013!

It has been an awesome 2013! I'm not saying that it has been a total smooth sailing 2013, but I'm satisfied and happy with my 2013 on the whole :)

Before I start making resolutions for 2014, it's time for me to summarize my 2013

1) I joined the first ever marathon in my life, and from then on, my life has been changing for the better. Running was never easy for me, I mean for someone who hardly run at all to becoming someone who can complete a 10 km marathon. It's probably something which I will never regret doing! Even though there were times when I would question myself: "What am I doing at the starting line when everyone else is sleeping at home?" 



I'm very grateful, and will still be for the rest of my life, for everyone who were there to encourage or introduce me to join the marathons. 

2) My long awaited graduation trip to Taiwan with the fiancé because he finally graduated! And never did I know that my Taiwan blog entries were so well received by my readers :) 


3) My status changed from Single to Engaged!


Every time I pass by this place, the sweet memories of his proposal would come to my mind. I'm constantly reminded of how blessed and fortunate I am. :):) 

4) We had our first outdoor photoshoot. Though it may be a simple graduation + casual shoot, we had a great and tiring time exploring NTU for the last time. The shoot actually kind of prepared us for what to expect on our real wedding shoot.


5) I went to BKK to celebrate my birthday! 


It was my first time celebrating my birthday overseas. And if you're wondering that its unfair for Derp, you are absolutely wrong! Because we actually celebrated his birthday overseas twice! 

For the past 3 years, my birthday has always been clashing with his exam periods. Hence, we can't have any overseas birthday celebration on my birthday. That probably explains why I was so looking forward to this trip. :)

6) I've gotten my first ever new flat and they are ready!  I'll be getting my keys in the first week of 2014. A great start to 2014 isn't it? :)

7) In 2013,  I discovered, explored and blogged about many new places in Singapore, especially all the restaurants and cafes! Singapore may be small, but it is really not that boring, it's about making the effort to go hunting for new experiences and all the fun stuff. Trust me, usually at the end of the day, you'll find it all worthwhile. Oh and not forgetting, I've started reviewing all the various loots from online shopping. 

8) I've attended various Nuffnang events in 2013 (I haven't update the latest Nuffnang event yet). I'm more than happy to meet new people from this blogging sphere. :)

9) I've received mails from readers telling me how useful my blog posts were, and that really kept me motivated all these while to continue blogging!

That pretty sums up my 2013. Though 2014 has not arrive yet, I'm pretty sure it will be an exciting year for me! Looking forward to it! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment