Friday, November 08, 2013

Dim Sum Dinner @ Swee Choon Tim Sum :)

I had to collect my Amore Women Day out event tee and bib from their Amore Branch at City Square. I can only head there straight after work, so Karen and I work out a common time whereby we can go down collect the tee and also had our dinner. 

Karen suggested Swee Choon Tim Sum as it was around that area. We went there to have our dinner first before collecting our stuff. And yes, we were very afraid we ended up going home straight after we our dinner and inturn forgot to collect our stuff. lol! Afterall, eating Swee Choon Tim Sum was not the main lead that day. 


We arrived at Swee Choon before 6pm and there were already customers sitting outside to wait for them to open. The waiter came out to call all of us to go in, and we find our seats promptly. :) While waiting, we have already started to look at the menu and think of what to order. 



This is just the dim sum menu, they have another menu for tze char. Just by looking at the menu, I'm already salivating and can't wait to try their dim sum since it's highly raved, prices were super affordable too :)



We shared this spicy la mian as our main.

The prawn fritters. 


Their signature pan fried tung hoon kueh. It's made using tung hoon and you can still see how the tung hoon sticks onto each other after you bite it. Tastes super good with chilli :)


Spicy Dumpling. A must order whenever I eat dim sum. A lot of dim sum dishes are either sweet or salted, need some spicy dish to balance it off.

Siew Mai. 

Trust me, we are really glad all the dim sum are good for 2 person to share lol. It's just nice and not too much.

Har Gao! 

We left the best food for the last which in this case the custard bun! Liu Sha Bao! I'm always in the search for nice liu sha bao and this is defintely one which made the cut. 


The size of the liu sha bao ain't as big as those I've come across before, but the size is just nice if you do not want to #fulldie after eating only liu sha bao and nth else. 

        
The oozing custard! Not to the extend that it will flow out once you bite it, but it still makes the mark :)

Lately, I realised that Swee Choon's custard bun have make it to the top 5 best Liu Sha Bao in Singapore at here! I'm glad that I've tried it  because I love Liu Sha Bao!

I packed home some of their dim sum (And yes they do take away, so if you are in that vincity, you can always grab some yummy dim sum). I can't take my eyes off the prawn paste chicken while glancing through what they have and so yup I decide to have that for my supper and some other pastries for Derp.

It's always shiok to eat chicken wings at home because you can just use your hand and need not care about the cleaning your fingers later on.



The collage of all the dim sum I ate at Swee Choon! 

The bill comes up to less than $30 in total, inclusive of the drink we ordered. I'll definitely go back there to have dim sum again! 

Swee Choon Tim Sum 
183/ 185/ 187/ 189/ 191 
Jalan Besar Singapore 208882 
 Business Hours Monday to Sunday : 6 pm to 6 am Close on Tuesday 

Do check out their website for more information, their menu is on their website too! 

No comments :

Post a Comment