Saturday, May 25, 2013

Preparation for Taiwan Trip..

I'm suppose to be sleeping now but I'm still not tired though I've to wake up in another 5 hours or so. 

Derp and I will be heading down to the travel agency on a Saturday morning for the briefing. Afterwhich, I'll rush off for my exercise lesson. Thinking that I'll miss my lesson next week and 1 more week in June, I've decided not to skip the lesson tml. 有时我真的觉得我自找的!

I've still got quite a number of things to be done for my Taiwan trip and praying that I'll get more or less settled over this long weekend. Next week every weekday night I'm busy till I fly off to Taiwan. Seriously, FML. Honestly speaking, this is the first time after 25 years, I'm leaving my house for so many days. I don't really know what to expect but can't help feeling paranoid thinking what if i forgot something.

Okay, after much said, here are the things left undone:
  • Pack Lagguage - I need to pack both clothes for cold + hot weather. The fact that I'm staying not only in Taipei but many other places, some other places are well known for lower temperature, I better get myself really ready if not cold die me, which I really hate.
  • I need to get 1 more pair of leggings (Just in case if that day is cold, I will just wear it up to match with my skater skirt or casual dress. I only have 1 pair now because I'm not a fan of leggings. Xiao S once said that wearing leggings does not help to make your legs look slimmer and not everyone leg is suitable to wear it. 
  • New Camera! Okay I'll get it tml! Derp and I went down to test some camera, came back did some research and sort of decided which one to get. Will blog about it then :)
  • Meetup with Li Hua for her belated birthday lunch next week.
  • Run at least once next week.
  • Write a few more blog entries to be scheduled. So do check back my blog okay? I'll be sharing some interesting reviews. Or at least I find it interesting la!
  • Last but not least, Pack, Pack and more Packing...

I'm feeling like this now after jotting down what's need to be done...


*sigh*. I need more than 24 hours a day!

Anyway at least Derp and I manage to get something done today so 1 less things to prep for our Taiwan trip!

We went to get out swimming suit and swimming cap for the hot spring, 

Derp don't intend to get the swimming cap but he decided to get it for fun. Actually, the swimming cap was to prevent our hair from getting damage by the hot spring water. We tried the swimming cap at home and had a good laugh especially on Derp's elves ears. His elves ears are being emphasized after wearing the swimming cap. I look like a professional swimmer though. LOL.


TYR couple swim wear.

Btw, I'm super niao with my swim suit. I tried at least 3-4 different types and I keep find myself looking er xin in it. Derp told "it's normal, unless you have abs on your stomach". But being the perfectionist me and one who don't have the confidence to show flaws to people, it's really hard to find a swim suit! Manage to settled on a 2 piece swimsit with a tank top cutting top, and a shorts.

I think I still look super zz in it but it's much better when I first tried those one piece swim suit. Hopefully, the swimming cap will helps to divert the attention. Perhaps, I should just get those zip all the way type swimsuit.

I'm looking forward to go hotspring with Derp in our matching couple swimwear. Hehe. I think everyone will give us the O.O look but at least we are properly dress for it like some professional swimmer. But in actual fact, I can't swim.

Alrighty, till then. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment