Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Labour Day with Mummy Foo & Baby Kyler :)

I've long plan to visit Esther on labour day since she will still be having her confinement. I've been looking forward to have some personal time with her and Kyler :)

The previous time I see her was in her ward, it's too crowded and we didn't stay long, plus Kyler was only 1 day old, fragile to the max.

I bought this cute baby bibs for Kyler. I had a hard time choosing it, maybe cause is for baby boy? Afterall I'm a pink lover and now I got to search for blue stuffs. Esther has been warning me NO pink stuff for Kyler. :(


I love the bear one the most hahaha! 

But I dont know why some there's bear print is in blue whereas the rest is normal brown. Anyway it's okay to be in blue, Esther seems to be happy with it lol.

I went Raffles Shopping Centre to get some crossiants for Derp from Tong Bahru Bakery in Raffles City Shopping Centre.

I initially wanted to get the apple tart (from Tiong Bahru Bakery also) which Esther wish to eat the other time. The other time when we went,  she wanted to get it after trying the sample, but it was sold out.

I've wanted to buy for her this time round since I believe apple tart won't do her any harm during confinement but it was not on sale that day! :(

With a big bag of crossiants, I headed to Bedok. I think it's my first time going to their HDB area. Her current house isn't that far from MRT station, any bus from the bus stop will reach her current house.

Kyler was sleeping when I reach, so We talk and catch up on our lifes from her room to the living room. I took out 1 crossiant and We shared it while going through John Little Sales brochure together. LOL!! I know sound very auntie, but we're just relaxing and enjoy our high tea. 

When Kyler's feeding time is reaching, I walk back in to check on Kyler, his hands are already out and yup next moment he cried out loud for milk! Esther went to get ready the milk while Kason hush kyler down, soon after it's feeding time. :)


Mummy Foo pat-ing Kyler's chest after feeding..


HAHA I don't know is he enjoying or just trying hard to get the gas out. 


Time to get him to burp.

I know it always look like the mother strangling the baby but it's NOT :)


Don't you think babies look uber cute like that? I think they look super cute like that cause their cheeks are all squeezed together! so chubby! 

Time to get my hands on baby Kyler before I say bye to him...


Mummy Foo says there's a fan behind, don't look so nice for a photo with Kyler.


A better shot but Kyler's head not in the position Mummy Foo want..


Tilted Kyler's head, now it's much better hahaha! 

Btw ,We disturbed Kyler max after he burp, took some photos with it but didn't upload it to here. Make him sit in a "like a boss" way lol. I foresee much more of this in the near future. Anyway when he's drinking milk, I'm already disturbing him lol.

I can't wait to see him again on his full month celebration and give him his full-month present :)

No comments :

Post a Comment