Sunday, April 28, 2013

Suit Up & Catch Marvel’s Iron Man 3 In Cinemas 26 April!

I've watched Iron Man 3. How about you? I've been anticipating for this show for quite sometime. I've bought the tickets before the launched date. :) Decided to watch it in 3D this time round so as to get a better experience of the whole movie.

\

I am here to blog about my favourite character in Iron Man 3 after watching it. :)

Favourite Character in Iron Man 3

My favourite character in Iron Man 3 is non other than Pepper Potts.


The character Pepper Potts is being acted by Gwneth Paltrow.

I'm not saying Tony Stark is not fantastic in Iron Man 3, but I think Pepper Potts played quite a big part in Iron Man 3 as compared to Iron Man 1 and 2. I've never really noticed much about Pepper in Iron Man 1 and 2, that's probably because she have not gotten together with Tony Stark yet, and most importantly I don't remember her saving Tony Stark. I know I know, *Spoiler Alert*

If you've watched Ironman 3, do you remember the part where Tony Stark made Pepper wear the Iron Man Mark 42 suit so to keep her protected from flying objects? I find it so damn cool!! She protected Tony Stark thereafter from something's falling down and Tony stark almost got hit by it.


I do think she looks awesome in the mark 42 suit! :)

Tony Stark was too obsessed with building more Iron Man suits and neglected Pepper at the beginning of the movie.. Pepper did not give up on him, and stood by him all these time even after the handsome looking Aldrich Killlian flirted with her. Thumbs up to Pepper Potts for staying loyal to Tony Stark.

There's a scene whereby Pepper was captured by Adlrich Killian. He was trying to get the Extremis virus into Pepper. Gwyneth Paltrow was in a sports bra and yoga pants for that scene, showing her well toned body with abs. :) That's probably 1 of the main reason I chose her to be my favourite character in Iron Man 3.  She's 41, a mother of 2, but her body is still so well-maintain. I wished to have this kind of body at the age of 41 though.


A photo of her in her sports bra. I can't find any front view photo of  her well train body in the show so I substitute it with this photo. Better than nothing la! 

Btw the main point is, Tony Stark thought that she was dead after falling from a high level (I can't really remember the exact meters), but she came to save Tony Stark and killed Adlrich Killian in the end. :) Tony Stark thought that Aldrich Killian was dead after the explosion. Before that, Tony instructed the Mark 42 to explode after commanding the Mark 42 to stick onto Aldrich Killian. But Adlrich Killian was not killed even after a heavy explosion. Before Adrich Killian touch Tony Stark, Pepper killed him. 

If you have not watch yet, and after reading all this spoilers, do just go watch cause it's worth it. I myself know quite a bit of the story line before watching it so to get a better understanding. I just don't wish to miss out any important details in the show.

Iron Man 3 Trailer if you have not watched it. I've watched it many many times! 



I've followed the Offical's Marvel's Iron Man 3 Singapore Facebook page to get updates of the show.


I've also subscribed to the Marvel Singapore Youtube Channel to see what are the other's movie sneaks like for example next Thor movie and Avengers 2 :)



Catch Marvel's Iron Man 3 in cinemas April 26! You can also follow the Offical Marvel's Iron Man 3 Singapore Facebook Page and subscribe to Marvel Singapore Youtube Channel.

*Crossing my fingers that I'll win the Iron Man 3 Movie Premium given out by nuffanng, I really love them a lot!* 

No comments :

Post a Comment