Monday, April 29, 2013

Arrival of Baby Kyler :)

Baby Kyler is finally out on 22nd April 2013.

He was born late in the night around 11.40 pm. We waited till the next day after work to visit her and Kyler :) 

Esther flooded us many photos of Kyler, and got all of us so excited to go down see him immediately. lol.


Hello little one :)


Kyler's smiling so peacefully when his mummy kissing him. So cute!


Kyler in MY arms :):):) 


I didn't know when derp took photo of this but I was hushing Kyler at that point of time. He's making some noise and I think his mother is drinking water relaxing away. 


With Mummy Foo! Her movement was quite restricted so anyone who want to take photo with her must stand near to the bed.


With le Derp. 

Thanks Derp for bringing down the heavy (at least to me) gifts for Esther. :)

#OOTD - Pearlavish FairyTale Laser-Cut Out Dress in Sweet Pink. I love the cut out details at the hem of the dress. The length is of comfortable length for me and it's not too short. Definitely a pretty work dress :). However when I recevied it, I found a small stain at the hem area. :(. I've wanted to send for exchange, but I realised it's OOS on their website. So there's no point for me to exchange it, unless I wished to exchange for the store credits. The stain is not that visible true hence I think it's okay to accept it because overall it's a pretty dress. :)

April is coming to an end. Say Hello to May! 

May's a busy month for me with Nike 5km coming up, Mother's day, Kyler's full month and I'm off to Taiwan! I've not gotten my essentials for my trip though like a new swimwear, swim cap and perhaps 1-2 leggings. The weather is so unpredictable there! *global warming* Li hua who is there right now, told me the past few days was freakingly cold and she got to wear a jacket. 

Oh and she warned me about the clothes there lol. I told her ya I kind of expected it, confirm BKK will be a better shopping paradise. Seriously those who went BKK before they go Taiwan I doubt they will feel like buying clothes from Taiwan unless it's cheaper and off same quality as those in BKK. I think my whole taiwan trip just eat only. -_-". When I'm back, it's exactly 1 month to my 6 km Jurong Lake Run. 

*Prays that my running stamina won't drop so much after my trip, in the first place it's not that great to begin with, I just hope it get any worse.* 


No comments :

Post a Comment