Saturday, January 19, 2013

Xmas 2012 - Seoul Yummy, Charlotte Grace

Okay i know xmas is long over! Nearly 1 month! But i'm still gonna blog about it!

Gotten my xmas nails done at the same place as i did my gelish nails! Beauty Bar - Jurong Point! I did normal classic manicure this time cause i want my nails to have a break after 2 rounds of gelish nails! Super hurting to my nails! Till date i've let it rest for more than 1 month before i go do gelish for cny + bestie wedding! haha! Have booked jenny and she gonna help me do it! :) Last year she did a fabulous job for me!

Xmas feel~



Every year my company would have movie events during xmas period! This year was on xmas eve! We have to report to Lido by 9:30am to watch Hobbit! Am surprised that this movie is actually not that bad! And its a triology! Will defintely catch the next one :)

Organized a xmas lunch + gift exchange for all of us after the movie event! We went to seoul yummy at central! Been wanting to try it but i tell hazel we would go after her wedding lol! We even strategize that 3 of us share one army stew, which is LQ, hazel and me! I'm glad that i only ate the ingredient rather than the noodle and rice that day! Its super filling lor!

We ordered the meat army stew whereas cq and lester ate the seafood one! But we did exchange our 'liao' la. lol.

Seriously look damn big lol!

Finally have our army stew!! Hazel crave for it for months!

Seoul Yummy
6 Eu Tong Sen Street
#03-92/95 Central

Oh ya, i went to personalized a calendar for the lucky one who get my present! In the end, lq got it! :). I put the person face at the top if its their birthday month! Even baby emme is involved lol!

The cover!

Ta dah! Thats me! I'm Ms November! LOL!

I've gotten something from JJ during the gift exchange! It was a mini vaccum for desks, keyboard and etc! He's been wanting me to get it so that he can use also! End up i really get it. But its really quite useful la, the auntie in current office dont vaccum that often. :S

After the xmas lunch, i went to toa payoh to collect my xmas cupcakes from Charlotte Grace! I personally prefer flat top cupcakes which have fondant instead of cream cause is less fattening. Who in the world eat fondant one?? is meant to scrape away and its super easy to come out haha! If is cream, i think it would be quite messy right? lol.

Chio xmas cupcakes at $3 each!

Btw charlotte grace got very good customer service cause i requested for 3 vanilla and 3 chocolate, plus they ask me for which design i would like to have on my cupcakes, i only manage to choose 5 and ask them to put in whatever design that matches with the rest for the last one! I'm can be a ma fan customer at time but they still accomodate me lol! I was even late to go down to their shop and faster email them! They do reply their emails very promptly :)

Check out their facebook page here and their website here for more details! :)

 On xmas night, i went out with boy for dinner at JP! Just a simple dinner makes me happy enough cause i satisfy my craving! lol. We went to have dinner at Fish and Co in JP!

Merry xmas all~

:)


We ordered the above 2 mains to share. meaning i will eat half of everything of the prawns and he will eat half of everything of the salmon before we switch haha! I was telling him "we need to share out the cholestrol cause by the prawns and not forgetting the calories!"

Me with the bear! Everytime when i pass by this bear on my way home i always think is cute. there's even a smaller one somewhere else in JP!

#OOTD - Suzy Crochet Lace Dress - Deep Plum from Eternity Loft! Love this piece so much and i'm wearing it to work quite often :)

Another pic of me in the dress!

 
With my boy! :) Merry xmas!!

No comments :

Post a Comment