Sunday, December 11, 2011

Caught 2 movies last weekend with boy!

watched happy feet 2 on friday!

Photobucket

Okay the movie is boring to me. I fell asleep lol! okay la i think is nice just that i'm too tired. nowadays i try to avoide watching movie on a friday night.

Last sat i went to set up a stall at a flea market organised by forfleasake! hehe. It's at queenstown shopping centre. super near my work place so i'm very familar with that area! =). To my surprise the crowd was good. =). I managed to earn nearly 100 from selling away my clothes! Thanks boy for the help!


Photobucket

the very cute Volkswagen with eye lashes! lol!


Photobucket

Us at the flea market.

It actually rained but the good thing about this flea is, our stalls has own shelter. hehe. So basically boy and i hide under the shelter and trying to protect my stuff from getting wet.

Nearly 7pm we packed and go because i was left with nothing much to sell with. We cab there cause of the heavy clothes, but can slowly take train home because there's nothing much left! hehe. Happy me!

Had our dinner and watch Already Famous!

Photobucket


Love michelle chong acting in it! especially the malaysia slang. hehe. It's a funny show and i think xiao gui and michelle is so sweet inside.

No comments :

Post a Comment