Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Legend @ Anchorvale Community Centre

Lately there's this new food court/outlet called Legend, which has just opened and it's located less than 5 minutes from my place! Yay to more variety of food in town but that has also gave me a reason to cook lesser this days. opps! 

When the coffee shop below my block open, I think I will only step into the kitchen maximum once a week given the busy work schedule I'm having now.:(

Legend used to only sell tze char, roasted delight and western food. Recently, they started selling ramen and the stall is located next to the tze char stall. Will talk more about it later.




There's drink stalls too which sells the usual can drinks, kopi/teh, fruit juice and toast :)

Derp and I had tze char there on 2 different occasions and this is what we ordered...


Sambal Kang Kong - A dish which I couldn't figure out where's the sambal lol.


Fu Rong Egg - One of the better dish served by them


Ma Pou Tou Fu - Derp don't really like it at all.

The above 3 dishes and 2 rice costs us $20+. I can't really remember the exact price. But I do find the portion of the vegetables served by them a little too small. Ain't vegetables suppose to be the easiest to cook and cheapest food to cook? haha! Base on the logic that when you ordered cai fan, they always gave you the most vegetables as compare to the other dishes. 

We went there for dinner on the 2nd time and ordered the following dishes..


Stir fried Broccoli with garlic - As usual the portion of the vegetables is really pathetic. 


Fu Rong Egg again! 


Thai Style Tou Fu - We find it really nice and yummy, dipping it with the sweet and sour sauce provided by them. Very fattening because it's deep fried but worth the calories. :)


The feast that night :)

Moving on to the newly opened ramen stall now!


Honestly speaking, the menu got be excited hehe! And I do think the price is reasonable. 


I ordered the Pork Broth with Black Garlic Oil. Yummy enough but I find the portion too little. Definitely not for the hungry ones out there.


Derp ordered the Tonkotsu Ramen and requested for a spicy version.

The ingredients were good enough for a $6.80 ramen but I will definitely prefer patronize it more often if the portion were bigger.

The $4 roasted duck rice sold at Legend has got to be my favorite food to ta bao for lunch/dinner. I've been eating it way too often till the extend the stall vendors recognize me.

I've yet to try the western food as they aren't affordable at all. A plate of pork chop easily cost nearly $10.

That's all for my review and I do think their business is soaring given the fact that they are the only F&B outlet which sells some normal food in the neighborhood for now. But there are still much room for improvement on the service, waiting time as well as the quality of the food served. 

Legend
Anchorvale Community Club
59 Anvhorvale Club

No comments :

Post a Comment